Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I’ve Been Around The World Review Marti

Hey Good Evening Marti

What a complete surprise tonite, I thought u did a disappearing act again ha ha, but u had me fooled tonite, u appeared online tonite ha ha - U brightened up my Thursday evening, thank u for that, as a really boring nite on a Thursday evening.

What a splendid track Marti, I throughly loved it. The track has very good vibes, and I really loved it.

U know what I am going to say. Yes u have such an astonishing voice with an astounding performance as always Marti, and such an incredible track too.

Remember it is mandatory to wear face coverings, from midnight. There are a lot stubborn ppl out there. But I wear a face mask when I am out, anyway as soon as coronavirus were getting worse and spreading fast. But we slowly getting back to normality. The Theatre Royal Norwich got 217 redundancies, it were announce on the local news tonite. Such a shame, this crisis as cause a big impact on the economy. Plus with Brexit too, big changes ahead.

But I am looking forward to getting back to the outside world, later in year around October or November. Only will visit family to start with.

Stay safe Marti and well - And have a lovely evening. The gallery is all updated too. I am off to watch a film nothing else interesting on tonite.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx