Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mandatory Please Read - Reposted

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey

As u all know it is mandatory to wear masks in shops public spaces banks post offices shopping centres barbers hairdressers gyms cafes restaurants pub airports. As for hospitals clinics doctor surgeries and pharmacies, it were definitely mandatory to wear a face mask.

The only time u remove ur mask is when u eat and drink.

There are some very selfish ppl about. Who do not think of the vulnerable too or the older ppl. They need to respect other ppl from danger of this virus.

Failing to wear a mask would be fined £100. It is their call if they want to end up with several fines, then thats their prerogative, whatever is profounded It is basic common sense and do not be selfish. None of us like to wear face coverings but we have no choice. There has been 123 deaths yesterday possible 138 as data changes throughout the day, with a further 779 further confirmed cases. I am always researching and always keeping up yo date with the figures, and I am connected to the coronavirus page. This is how I get most of the information.

Under 11s do not need to wear, but in my opinion they should also wear to protect ur kids no matter what age bracket they are in, its protecting them.

We are closely getting back normality.

Gyms and Swimming pools opened from today, apart from Luton and Blackburn due to a slight spike there.

Sorry if I feel really strong about this rule. As I have COPD and other family members are very vulnerable too, plus their loads of others in the same situation.

I have been wearing face covering since March, using a scarf or a bandana until the masks arrived in April.

Stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Hey

As u all know it is mandatory to wear masks in shops public spaces banks post offices shopping centres barbers hairdressers gyms cafes restaurants pub airports. As for hospitals clinics doctor surgeries and pharmacies, it were definitely mandatory to wear a face mask.

The only time u remove ur mask is when u eat and drink.

There are some very selfish ppl about. Who do not think of the vulnerable too or the older ppl. They need to respect other ppl from danger of this virus.

Failing to wear a mask would be fined £100. It is their call if they want to end up with several fines, then thats their prerogative, whatever is profounded It is basic common sense and do not be selfish. None of us like to wear face coverings but we have no choice. There has been 123 deaths yesterday possible 138 as data changes throughout the day, with a further 779 further confirmed cases. I am always researching and always keeping up to date with the figures, and I am connected to the coronavirus page. This is how I get most of the information.

Under 11s do not need to wear, but in my opinion they should also wear to protect ur kids no matter what age bracket they are in, its protecting them.

We are closely getting back normality.

Gyms and Swimming pools opened from today, apart from Luton and Blackburn due to a slight spike there.

Sorry if I feel really strong about this rule. As I have COPD and other family members are very vulnerable too, plus their loads of others in the same situation.

I have been wearing face covering since March, using a scarf or a bandana until the masks arrived in April.

Stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Ps Made an amendment slight typing error!