Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mellow Pellow Was Back 30/07/20 - This Moment Is Ok Review Marti

Hey Good Evening Marti

Great to see ya earlier this evening!

What a surprise Marti, never expected u to come on. Just what we need as things, have gone slightly wrong in the last few days in Europe, with spikes of cases, a second wave is in Europe, and holiday makers who have gone overseas, will have to quarantine for 10 days upon return to the UK.

That’s why we moved our Australian holiday to 2021 as 2020 would be a no no, because it were way too quick to fly out, especially if just coming out of lockdown. But anyway that’s another story.

This Moment Is Ok is an incredible track, I throughly loved it. U have such an astonishing voice with an astounding performance as always Marti.

I am still avoiding the town centre, it is best too for now, I am in no rush. We will slowly get closer to normality. The economy is going to take a few years to get back to normal. The music industry we’ve gotta keep the music playing, as soon as you’ve arranged dates of a tour 2021, I will book up straightaway.

I am always checking all updates and researching for the updates of Covid-19. I always post up the last 24 hours figures to my Twitter page @Mantego23 and death toll. We’ve got to pray we reach zero cases and deaths, and hope for a vaccine soon. I am sure we will get there in the end.

At least they are allowing 50 and over free flu vaccines even without underlying health. I have have a flu vaccine anyway due to my COPD.

Stay Safe and well Marti until next time, have a good evening.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx