Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All Done July 17th update

Hey

I got my results for my emergency Cervical Screening back today, I got the all clear and at very low risk for Cervical Cancer. They checked for HPV, it’s all negative thank the lord.

I am still waiting on my full blood count still, where I had my liver checked, and checking all my blood levels.

But I have another issue now, I will have to get it checked out, as I have had a blood clot before deep vein thrombosis December 2018. My left foot is black and blue and slightly swollen, some of u must of seen me walking with a limp for nearly 2 years due to VTE problem plus back problems near spinal cord, I were struck with this out of the blue, I was in agonising pain in late July 2018 a day after making a visit to Wallington Surrey.

I noticed the swelling a few weeks ago, but I ignored it. I will have it checked out again to see why it’s gone that colour. I am trying to avoid the doctors due to COVID-19, I have already been twice, I suppose best can’t be left.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx