Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Don’t Be Alarmed Plse Read - Updated August 7th

Hey Good Evening

I received good news of my urgent scan results today, after getting a positive result for D-Dimer blood tests that indicates blood clots. I only took one dose of the injection blood thinner at 12:43 whilst out, after been prescribed the Injections in the morning. by the Nurse and GP.

My urgent referral were put through yesterday, the same day I receive a call, to come for my urgent scan to check further. The reason I got a positive result on D-Dimer test because of bone problems and VTE it picked up a positive result.

I did have flight temperature yesterday but not massively high, but I felt unwell because my medical history from the last 2 years, they have to do all the tests.

I was also told today my blood is flowing nicely. But if I am ever unwell always call 111 see the GP or call for an ambulance. I am glad the injections stopped because it can cause seizures. Blood clots are serious it can cause a lot of complications and is very life threatening. As long as I take good care of myself I can lead a normal life.

Suddenly end of July 2018, I became ill and in agonising pain, I didn’t think it was too serious I we’re breaking out in bruises continuing going to work as it a busy office, me working myself to the ground doing 50 hours a week as Manager. I went to see the GP, but was told to rest it will pass, but as the weeks went on, the pain become unbearable eventually I collapsed early September 2018 at work where an ambulance had to come out and had to be taken to hospital, then I was finally admitted. Then all the tests begun for me with treatment properly starting in January 2019. This a 2nd since December 2018, I also had a D-Dimer that was positive with a tiny blood clot it was caught in time .

But I was happy to get the all clear, and my blood is flowing nicely. I just got to keep an eye on my symptoms. It’s all scary, I don’t like the thought of it. I just basically need to look after myself. I don’t smoke anymore I also have COPD. That was diagnosed in February 2018.

This photo was taken at the MRI scan at the hospital today....

All stay safe!

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx