Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi All

Good Evening All

Are u all having a great week?

The weather is fantastic these last few days.

It’s so hot and humid! We are still avoiding the beach, as temperatures soar. I feel personally not safe yet.

But there is plenty to do, if u use ur common sense, and think carefully and how u gonna deal with the hot weather. Flocking beaches right now, it’s not worth it, until numbers reduce to the virus.

Basic common sense washing ur hands regularly for 20 seconds every time u do something. We wipe our switches door handles with Zoflora a special disinfectant that gets rid of bacteria instantly. We wipe 3 times a day, we wipe the the tv remote control to make sure it’s clean. Work surfaces are cleaned constantly all the time. We are very strong on hygiene even before the virus hit the UK.

Anyway enough about the virus, hope u all enjoying the weather and being safe in public areas. The hot tub and paddling pool, is enough for us to stay cool have ice creams ice cold drinks we are more than happy with that. We rather stay stay until we are fully ready for the the outside world again.

Kids are back to school on September 7th.

Here are some pics of me taken today!

By the way I have updated the gallery, it will the date on the album that’s been updated.....

All stay safe enjoy ur evening and enjoy the weather.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Hi All

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Good Evening All

It’s so hot and humid! We are still avoiding the beach, as temperatures soar. I feel personally not safe yet.

But there is plenty to do, if u use ur common sense, and think carefully and how u gonna deal with the hot weather. Flocking beaches right now, it’s not worth it, until numbers reduce to the virus.

Basic common sense washing ur hands regularly for 20 seconds every time u do something. We wipe our switches door handles with Zoflora a special disinfectant that gets rid of bacteria instantly. We wipe 3 times a day, we wipe the the tv remote control to make sure it’s clean. Work surfaces are cleaned constantly all the time. We are very strong on hygiene even before the virus hit the UK.

Anyway enough about the virus, hope u all enjoying the weather and being safe in public areas. The hot tub and paddling pool, is enough for us to stay cool have ice creams ice cold drinks we are more than happy with that. We rather stay stay until we are fully ready for the the outside world again.

By the way I have updated the gallery, it will the date on the album that’s been updated.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Good Evening All

By the way I have updated the gallery, it will have the date on the album that’s been updated.....

Sorry this post been amended........

Love Hugs and Kisses