Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Marti Today’s Video August 13th 2020

Hey Marti

Great to see ya drop by.

Yes weather has been lovely, a bit hot it started thundering a few times. It poured it down this evening. Nice and cool today, the rain was needed and least it has watered the garden.

Been doing some gardening cutting hedges back. I have done that a few times during in lockdown. The grass been cut 4 times during lockdown. Plus busy with other stuff.

Plus within the last 4 weeks 3 visits to the doctors for a few appointments 2 urgent ones one full blood count taken, plus I had an emergency scan last Friday where I got the all clear after getting a positive result for a D-Dimer blood test, to detect a blood clot last Thursday morning , I was rushed on to blood thinner injections. I just got to take care of my self and keep praying the blood clots are caught in time or beginning to form. But I am trying to keep on the move, but been told not to over do it. The blood clots are developing due to my bone problem I have. I am currently having treatment and on strong medication for the constant pain. U must of seen me limping between 2018 and 2919. I have been checked for paralysis too.

This problem just kicked in July 2018.

Apart from that I am well, I am updating my Twitter with Covid-19 figure updates and amongst other updates due to pandemic.

I bet you’ve been busy Marti?

By the way 2 albums in the gallery been updated.

Stay safe enjoy ur evening!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Re: Hey Marti Today’s Video August 13th 2020 Repost

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Marti

Great to see ya drop by.

Yes weather has been lovely, a bit hot it started thundering a few times. It poured it down this evening. Nice and cool today, the rain was needed and least it has watered the garden.

Been doing some gardening cutting hedges back. I have done that a few times during in lockdown. The grass been cut 4 times during lockdown. Plus busy with other stuff.

Plus within the last 4 weeks 3 visits to the doctors for a few appointments 2 urgent ones one full blood count taken, plus I had an emergency scan last Friday where I got the all clear after getting a positive result for a D-Dimer blood test, to detect a blood clot last Thursday morning , I was rushed on to blood thinner injections. I just got to take care of my self and keep praying the blood clots are caught in time or beginning to form. But I am trying to keep on the move, but been told not to over do it. The blood clots are developing due to my bone problem I have. I am currently having treatment and on strong medication for the constant pain. U must of seen me limping between 2018 and 2919. I have been checked for paralysis too.

Apart from that I am well, I am updating my Twitter with Covid-19 figure updates and amongst other updates due to pandemic.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hey Marti

Great to see ya drop by.

Plus within the last 4 weeks 3 visits to the doctors for a few appointments 2 urgent ones one full blood count taken, plus I had an emergency scan last Friday where I got the all clear after getting a positive result for a D-Dimer blood test, to detect a blood clot last Thursday morning , I was rushed on to blood thinner injections. I just got to take care of my self and keep praying the blood clots are caught in time or beginning to form. But I am trying to keep on the move, but been told not to over do it. The blood clots are developing due to my bone problem I have. I am currently having treatment and on strong medication for the constant pain. U must of seen me limping between 2018 and 2019. I have been checked for paralysis too.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Re: Hey Marti Today’s Video August 13th 2020 Repost

Hey

I amended the post, as I made a slight typing error. So the the original post from Thursday, been reposted.....

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx