Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So Complicated

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey

It’s a bit of a worry, I remember seeing our ATOL protection in a email.

But having problems locating it. I remember seeing it back in June. Now I am unable to locate it.

Basically we’ve got loads to sort out.

I received an email this afternoon about CC Claim
that we can still continue our travel plans. But ppl are speculating other rumors and we are beginning to stress out now we’ve paid thousands for this trip.

I rather speak to the airline again 2 weeks time like planned. They’ve said to panic as someone is due to take over from Start The Adventure. I think ppl is making sound worse and making travelers worry.

We will stay positive as we fly in 5 months time, we’ve paid in full the difference in January, and the rest of the funds were released back from Thai Airways to put towards the rescheduling trip in January 2021 to Australia with Cathay Pacific with an upgrade to a hotel.

Then we had technical issues, as Three working in the area.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hey

It’s a bit of a worry, I remember seeing our ATOL protection in a email.

But having problems locating it. I remember seeing it back in June. Now I am unable to locate it.

Basically we’ve got loads to sort out.

I received an email this afternoon about CC Claim
that we can still continue our travel plans. But ppl are speculating other rumors and we are beginning to stress out now we’ve paid thousands for this trip.

I rather speak to the airline again 2 weeks time like planned. They’ve said to panic as someone is due to take over from Start The Adventure. I think ppl is making sound worse and making travelers worry.

We will stay positive as we fly in 5 months time, we’ve paid in full the difference in April , and the rest of the funds were released back from Thai Airways to put towards the rescheduling trip in January 2021 to Australia with Cathay Pacific with an upgrade to a hotel.

Then we had technical issues, as Three working in the area.

Reposted made amendments!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx