Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any Plans

Hey Good Evening All

Anyone looking forward, for the bank holiday Monday?

We not got anything planned.

Believe some schools are back this week.

The kids are not back until September 7th.

It’s going to feel weird for the kids going back to school just under 6 months later, as the kids been off since March 9th. Got to get back some sort normality.

Well I don’t know about u all, it’s been a bit chilled in Milton Keynes the past week. So hard to predict what to wear weather keeps changing all the time.

Well I have updated the gallery tonite.

Enjoy ur bank holiday Monday whatever you’ve got planned. All have a good week, please stay safe all.

Just stay on alert and wear that mask where needed, to protect urself. I find it hard to breath under it as I have COPD, but I am also afraid of not wearing one also. I suppose I can’t have things both ways. Some ppl have got exception cards as they have COPD and Asthma. I intend to remove my mask as I get near our front door. It’s hard to breath with it. I also make sure I carry my inhaler when we go for our daily walk.

I still haven’t gone to the town centre yet. I have been out just not to the town centre, I don’t feel ready yet. I haven’t even been to the hairdressers neither nor eaten out or the pub. I did a home dye at the beginning of August with a slight trim of an inch of the eve if my hair.

Although I had to go the doctors 3 times insides 2 weeks, but they were emergency appointments as my treatment had stopped during lockdown. Then of course I had to have an emergency scan. Totally last place I wanted to be in. I had to go to hospital after getting a positive D-Dimer blood test for detecting a blood clot after I had fallen ill. But is all good and I am well, and I was rushed into blood thinner injections.

I will keep getting these blood clots due to my bone problem. The bone problem only occurred in 2018, one night I woke up screaming with agony. I never had bone problems before. They asked me at the time if ever injured myself. I said to the consultant I can’t remember hurting my self at all. But I also pain in my lower back where they found some damage - I had been checked for bone cancer and blood cancer because of the bruises I was getting and feeling constantly tired. I still get very tired and feel very drained. At first I thought I was just over worked as I work 50 hours a week sometimes more.

On August 21st I nearly collapsed again lucky I sat down quick enough, whether my blood sugar dropped or my blood pressure. I went to see neurology on March 2nd, and was told it’s more than likely the blood sugars. I do have regular blood tests to check my blood levels.

It’s just one thing after the other. I began having lung problems since 2002, and I was using an inhaler, but I still continued smoking and should’ve giving up then. But I gave up in 2005, because of my lung problems. Then in late 2010 I started again due to the circumstances. Then in February 2018 I were told I need to immediately give up I have COPD stage 1. Then later 2018 I begun having my bone problem, and bruises appearing out from no where.

Anyway all stay safe .....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx