Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello September

Hello

Let’s hope September is going to be good. Schools returned today some on Thursday, and rest next week.

As long as precautions are taken the kids would be fine.

A little nerve wrecking, but we have to get back to normality some how. If we don’t move forward now we will never will. Although I have decided to give town a miss for now, as town intends to get busy we have the big name shops likes John Lewis. House of Fraser had already closed down before pandemic, we were already on merge of losing Debenhams already since 2019.

I will eventually go to town, when I am ready. I am going to non crowded places at the moment , I like to be safe, I won’t rush to get back out there just yet. But I will go to town, going towards Christmas time or maybe before, I won’t rush at all. I have been shopping online anyway during lockdown, plus even before pandemic I shopped quite a lot online. I believe they got a one way system in town as one of the kids work in town.

Plus we’ve got our Australian trip in January 2021, so need to be fit, for the long haul travel that’s 27 hours travel.

Plus Wuhan is COVID free now.

All stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx