Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Missing Live Music Marti

Hey Marti

Missing live music like mad, let’s hope we get closer to proper normality.

This virus gone on for way too long.

I am sure we will get there in the end.

Well Australia is getting closer we go in
20 weeks tomorrow, and we plan to get our Australian visas in November, as our original visas run on October 9th. We’ve have been advised to wait to early November to redo the visas.

2020 as just gone completely wrong for us all. Infact globally. This is the worse I ever seen this pandemic for a long length of time. A lot of ppl have loss their jobs and some have been lucky with a continuous cash flow. We’ve been quite lucky too without been effected but some have been effected by this. The older kids all still have their jobs they were furloughed, so they were quite lucky and was able to return to work. Carla has just been promoted to kitchen manager at the restaurant she became a chef in January 2019. She started off as a waitress. She begun working at 13 doing the paper round until 15. Then she started at a hairdressers then she started at Shakeaway then moved over to a restaurant environment. Carla also studied photography too. Carla has done the family proud she is only 19.

Let’s hope 2021 is a good year! I can’t wait until we say goodbye 2020.

Stay safe Marti!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx