Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It’s All Happening Again Marti Please Read

Hey Marti

I suppose you’ve heard the news special on Wednesday. It’s back to 6 ppl only meeting up inside and outside across the UK excluding Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland for the moment. Can’t be beyond 6. I feel it’s very confusing, and I think a lot of ppl are very confused to how the government put it on Wednesday. Some households have 6 occupants and some have 7 or more so very confused.

If they tighten the rules now to get the figures down, then it won’t interfere with Christmas.

If ppl fail to follow it’s £100 fine if they repeat the offense it’s £3,200.

It’s mainly the young 20 to 29 who are testing positive. But again I disagree with that, the government was telling ppl to get back out there, boost businesses to get the economy back, although that’s going to take years to get back to normality.

If the kids in my family with 5 of them in their 20’s, they’ve listened by following government guidance. Please make sure the social distancing is kept up wear a mask wash your hands regularly and also apply sanitizer.

Yesterday there were 2,931 brandnew cases, which brings total now too in the UK to 360,522, a further 14 deaths which bring total too 41,608.

But one good news we got yesterday, that our airline confirmed our trip to Australia and finalized. My stomach was churning whilst on the phone, in case something had gone wrong, but it was fully confirmed thank the lord, our hotel was confirmed 2 weeks ago.

Anyway have a good evening and stay safe....

This photo of me taken today....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: It’s All Happening Again Marti Please Read

Hey Marti

I suppose you have heard the news special on Wednesday. Its back to 6 ppl only meeting up inside and outside across the UK excluding Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland for the moment, Cannot be beyond 6. I feel its very confusing, and I think a lot of ppl are very confused to how the government put it on Wednesday. Some households have 6 occupants and some have 7 or more so very confused.

If they tighten the rules now to get the figures down, then it would not interfere with Christmas.

If ppl fail to follow its £100 fine if they repeat the offense its £3,200.

Its mainly the young 20 to 29 who are testing positive. But again I disagree with that, the government was telling ppl to get back out there, boost businesses to get the economy back, although thats going to take years to get back to normality.

If the kids in my family with 5 of them in their 20s, they have listened by following government guidance. Please make sure the social distancing is kept up wear a mask wash your hands regularly and also apply sanitizer.

Yesterday there were 2,931 brandnew cases, which brings total now too in the UK to 360,522, a further 14 deaths which bring total too 41,608.

But one good news we got yesterday, that our airline confirmed our trip to Australia and finalized. My stomach was churning whilst on the phone, in case something had gone wrong, but it was fully confirmed thank the lord, our hotel was confirmed 2 weeks ago.

Anyway have a good evening and stay safe....

This photo of me taken today....

Reposted due to symbols showing on original post...

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx