Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Very Important Message This A Must Read

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Good Evening All

I know the figures for today already of the rise in cases, u will be shocked. Data as recorded these in the last 24 hours.

I will post the total tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 as I already posted yesterday’s figures today.

Ppl have to really take notice it’s mainly young ones in their 20s. There 800 plus ppl in hospital with youngest as 20 with youngest one in ICU on a ventilator is 24.

Please please take this very seriously, I have loved ones in their 20s they have stuck to the rules why is anyone listening.

If u want to be with loved ones, at Christmas please take notice. As from Monday 6 ppl meet is the maximum. I feel very strong on this, I am from a very large family and there are many others from a large family, are having to suffer family split up from each other. Now as from Monday, we will have to see each other only in a group of 6, all at different times. This is going to be complicated now and we will have to do once a week only.

As I have one loved one who is terminally ill, plus I have COPD my sister as COPD my other sister as Asthma, my mum we have to protect too, as she as now definitely reached the age bracket of 70. We all briefly met after lockdown eased. But only once only as we very careful in protecting each other. Now I come from a very close family always seeing each other having family gatherings at least once a month and regularly visits around twice a month or maybe more. But since lockdown that was I longest apart. But we have only briefly all met one another separately.

Kids are back at school in there own bubble, their temperatures are checked at home, then upon arrival at school.

So please take this seriously, and things will get better once daily and weekly figures drop. No doubt the death toll is low, the whole virus needs to be low. We will get there in the end, if people listen we might get down to zero hopefully by Christmas, but please do not quote me on that. Just got to pray the proper normality resumes by Christmas.

Thanks for reading!