Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please Read This A Must

Good Evening

As u all know from tomorrow its maximum meet inside and outside is 6 ppl only, households who exceed 7 or above will have to make alternative arrangements to meet up separately in groups of 6 only and no greater.

I come from a huge family myself, u will just need to work round it.

As there are spike in cases that has gone above 3,000 plus for the 3rd consecutive day that includes todays figures, in which I will post to my Twitter account @Mantego23 in the morning. The figures I put is direct off the ONS data for the virus. Deaths are very low at the moment. To avoid a second wave and making it tougher being with loved one and friends. Please follow government guidelines. I am very hot on ppls behaviours about this virus. It is still out there and ppl were warned back in June.

Local lockdowns have been happening, please abide the guidelines rules. Obviously if ur household exceeds above 7 or more and already living there thats obviously a different case, then ur not breaking rules.

Since lockdown properly guidelines ended for vulnerable ppl, because of my COPD, my sisters COPD my other sister with Asthma, my sister who has a terminally ill daughter, plus my mum being 70s bracket now. My mum is in her very early 70s. So we are very careful protecting others members of the family. We have met very briefly only on limited meet ups only, and again not seen each much as we like too, plus we are very close family too, always having family gatherings. But we stuck to the rules, we have young family members in the 20s late and mid teens and they have listened, we have made sacrifices why cannot other ppl do the same. If u live on ur own go and stay with a friend or loved one so ur not on ur own, providing less than 6 in the household. Because no one knows how long the 6 ppl will be for yet.

If the rules are broken, it has said £100 fine, if repeated a £3,200 which I am sure no one wants.

I thought, I will post here so its online.

All stay safe, and all have a good evening and week.

Reposted because it did not like the comma.... sorry corrected

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx