Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read This So Vital And Extremely Important

Good Evening

Yesterday we had a better result for virus figures. Today its back up pass the shocking mark again.

I have already put up the figures that was from yesterday on my Twitter Page @Mantego23 this morning.

Now its been said the 6 ppl rule has to work within 2 weeks, its been said if it does not work tighter restrictions will happen and said there could a second national lockdown, which we all do not want. Please follow these rules wash your hands regularly, put sanitizer on, keep your distance in England is 1 metre social distancing Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland are 2 metres social distancing, plus wear a mask. Half these ppl choose to be ignorant and no care in this world.

It is not fair on ppl, who has family members that cannot mix regularly as they want too.

The virus became beyond control back in February, and the government allowed it to get worse. My argument it should have happened sooner Maybe the virus would have been under control, obviously it will not go over nite but it would be low.

There will be a vaccine soon, but it takes time. At the moment only clinical trials with volunteers are happening to make sure its safe.

When I go for a stroll, I always wear a mask. We do not know if its airborne either.

Here is a pic of me tonite.