Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
20 Years

Good Morning

It seems just like yesterday.

I remember this so clearly, I remember my mum calling my house very early that morning , and one of the children answering the phone they were only young at the time. Then I could hear my mum becoming stressed with one of the kids, I thought thats unlike my mum.

My mum always feels tearful on this sad day, so do I and my sisters. As my dad cradle my little sister as she took her very last breath. It was such a very sad day and my sister passed away suddenly very young ... It still hard to bare.

I have also posted to my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz I have also posted a tribute on my Twitter @Mantego23

Here is my tribute message!

20 years ago today when that sudden early phone call came on that morning when I heard the news I was so in shock leaving our lives shattered and left me very heartbroken when my little sister Mandy gained her wings suddenly to be in heaven with the angels - my heart was broken after you passed away so suddenly very young little sis life seemed so unfair that you had to go to the gates of heaven - I never got a chance to say a final goodbye to you and that makes me so sad little sis - You were one in a million the kids adored you so much and they still speak about you today and how much they loved and adored you - I miss your pretty smile all our laughs and good times we had together as sisters - you was my sister my best friend my soul mate my rock all wrapped up in one I miss you so much little sis all as I have is your pictures to stare at and weep with tears upon my palm - I so wish I could give you that one more cuddle little sis - I so wish you was here with your loved ones where you belong - Your not alone all the way up in heaven as daddy is with you looking after you now until we meet again little sis miss you and love you always and will always be forever in our hearts sis love you lots and always xxxxxxxxxxxx

———————————————————————-

Here is a picture of my late sister.....holding one of the kids .........

img src="https://myimages.bravenet.com/142/682/696/8/ATC_1600240610.jpeg">

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: 20 Years

Pic reposted