Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Shocking Indeed

Good Evening

I am so shocked of the behaviour of ppl, it is a complete disgrace....Likes of today in Blackpool....

I can confirm the figures come in earlier today for today it is down. I will post figures tomorrow on Twitter in the morning, a £10,000 fine if rules broken - Plus there were ppl queuing up in Blackpool pleasure beach no social distancing in place today, and ignorance of ppl laughing straight at the cameras is ludicrous, stick to the rules or else face a massive fine.

I cannot stand ignorance of ppls behaviours.

Yet I will stress again, we have young ones in their 20s, especially one of them loves to party and go raves, they are sacrificing, plus the kids in their late teens who also loves to party and go raves are sacrificing too, and they are listening.

Obviously their loved ones, have not given them any advice to stay safe. Some of the kids in are family are growing up now, even got their own kids they have listened and taken advice. This what other parents should be doing and not ignoring it, oh they are young they are 18 and above now, they are still ur babies at the end of the day.

What is wrong with ppl, a lot of ppl were breaking lockdown. The Government needs to be tougher, teach the ignorant ppl a listen by fining them and maybe even prison if they do not pay the fine.

Remember it is a £10,000 fine please listen, I could not believe my eyes of the young girls laughing at the camera thinking it is one big game. It is ppls lives ur playing with. Although I do not live in Blackpool, but cases are on the rise there.

So please listen do not IGNORE,

I rest my case!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but have consideration for elderly anyone with underlying health and vulnerable plus the terminally ill. It is mainly the younger generation that ignore even ppl in my age bracket are ignorant too, ppl refusing to wear masks. If u have an hidden illness u have to have exception card with yarn like my sister has, abs ur only granted that if u have breathing problems. Although I COPD but only stage 1 my sister as Asthma and COPD stage 3 so she has exception card. My other sister as Asthma she wears a mask into shops and crowded areas, same with me. Yes it is hard to breath under them, but this could be in place for the foreseeable future even when the virus is gone.

Ok I will continue rambling on, but please listen, because stricter restrictions will come into to force, if not listening.

Ok all stay safe!

Re: Very Shocking Indeed

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Good Evening

I am so shocked of the behaviour of ppl, it is a complete disgrace....Likes of today in Blackpool....

I can confirm the figures come in earlier today for today it is down. I will post figures tomorrow on Twitter in the morning, a £10,000 fine if rules broken - Plus there were ppl queuing up in Blackpool pleasure beach no social distancing in place today, and ignorance of ppl laughing straight at the cameras is ludicrous, stick to the rules or else face a massive fine.

Yet I will stress again, we have young ones in their 20s, especially one of them loves to party and go raves, they are sacrificing, plus the kids in their late teens who also loves to party and go raves are sacrificing too, and they are listening.

Obviously their loved ones, have not given them any advice to stay safe. Some of the kids in are family are growing up now, even got their own kids they have listened and taken advice. This what other parents should be doing and not ignoring it, oh they are young they are 18 and above now, they are still ur babies at the end of the day.

What is wrong with ppl, a lot of ppl were breaking lockdown. The Government needs to be tougher, teach the ignorant ppl a listen by fining them and maybe even prison if they do not pay the fine.

Remember it is a £10,000 fine please listen, I could not believe my eyes of the young girls laughing at the camera thinking it is one big game. It is ppls lives ur playing with. Although I do not live in Blackpool, but cases are on the rise there.

I rest my case!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but have consideration for elderly anyone with underlying health and vulnerable plus the terminally ill. It is mainly the younger generation that ignore even ppl in my age bracket are ignorant too, ppl refusing to wear masks. If u have an hidden illness u have to have exception card with yarn like my sister has, abs ur only granted that if u have breathing problems. Although I COPD but only stage 1 my sister as Asthma and COPD stage 3 so she has exception card. My other sister as Asthma she wears a mask into shops and crowded areas, same with me. Yes it is hard to breath under them, but this could be in place for the foreseeable future even when the virus is gone.

Ok I will continue rambling on, but please listen, because stricter restrictions will come into to force, if not listening.

Ok all stay safe!

Please all stay safe!

Please follow the government rules. There will be an announcement made at 11am, which I think is tomorrow live from Downing Street.

Take the virus seriously!

Sorry I had to continue post, as my laptop battery went flat.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Good Evening

I rest my case!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but have consideration for elderly anyone with underlying health and vulnerable plus the terminally ill. It is mainly the younger generation that ignore even ppl in my age bracket are ignorant too, ppl refusing to wear masks. If u have an hidden illness u have to have exception card with yarn like my sister has, and ur only granted that if u have breathing problems. Although I have COPD but only stage 1 my sister as Asthma and COPD stage 3 so she has exception card. My other sister as Asthma she wears a mask into shops and crowded areas, same with me. Yes it is hard to breath under them, but this could be in place for the foreseeable future even when the virus is gone.

Ok all stay safe!

Please all stay safe!

Please follow the government rules. There will be an announcement made at 11am, which I think is tomorrow live from Downing Street.

Take the virus seriously!

Sorry I had to continue post, as my laptop battery went flat.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hey

I reposted as there were few typing errors, now corrected...

Enjoy ur evening!

Love Hugs and Kisses