Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read

Hey Good Evening

There will be another conference tomorrow, please listen to it is vital, that everyone should try and watch if ur available or u have TV on work premises, where nowadays a lot of office buildings have a tv for break times.

The conference is about further measures being put into place, such as closing pubs and restaurants by 22:00. So our Carla will have to close the doors at the restaurant to her customers, where she is Kitchen Manager. Jake works as a barman in a Restaurant, so they will have to close their doors at 22:00. I say they are not silly suggestions, I think it is the right thing to do. But what the government mistake is giving mix messages to the public. It will need to be made more clearer as there are clueless vulnerable ppl, who do get confused at times

Some ppl think there is mix messages, and do not think that.

I do feel there are some mix messages, but if it is going to save lives by closing early, it could make a difference, and I am not sure what else is in the pipeline, but we stand at level 4.

So please abide the guidelines, then things get improved, the virus will be more manageable and controllable, and slow the spread. The virus will still be lingering.

But mainly up north where are more effective. But whole country has to suffer, due to the high infections up north. Milton Keynes is one of the lowest in the country.

In a way it is a good thing, because it shall slow the spread of the virus.

All take care!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Please Read

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Evening

There will be another conference tomorrow, please listen to it is vital, that everyone should try and watch if ur available or u have TV on work premises, where nowadays a lot of office buildings have a tv for break times.

The conference is about further measures being put into place, such as closing pubs and restaurants by 22:00. So our Carla will have to close the doors at the restaurant to her customers, where she is Kitchen Manager. Jake works as a barman in a Restaurant, so they will have to close their doors at 22:00. I say they are not silly suggestions, I think it is the right thing to do. But what the government mistake is giving mix messages to the public. It will need to be made more clearer as there are clueless vulnerable ppl, who do get confused at times

Some ppl think there is mix messages, and do not think that.

I do feel there are some mix messages, but if it is going to save lives by closing early, it could make a difference, and I am not sure what else is in the pipeline, but we stand at level 4.

So please abide the guidelines, then things get improved, the virus will be more manageable and controllable, and slow the spread. The virus will still be lingering.

But mainly up north where are more effective. But whole country has to suffer, due to the high infections up north. Milton Keynes is one of the lowest in the country.

In a way it is a good thing, because it shall slow the spread of the virus.

All take care!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Soz meant to say, some think its mix messages and some do not.

I hope u understand what I am trying to say.

Love Hugs and Kisses