Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Rules To Follow Please Read It Is A Must

Good Morning All

I will write this to best of my knowledge. I will also be posting yesterday figures and death toll, from the ONS data, onto my Twitter page @Mantego23

New rules could last 6 months, and warns of more drastic action to be taken.

It has said a raft of new measures for England, which include a 22:00hrs curfew for pubs, bars and restaurants, could remain in place for 6 months.

The prime minister announced a string of new restrictions in the House of Commons, including a requirement for pub and shop workers and taxi passengers to wear face coverings, a limit of 15 ppl allowed at wedding ceremonies and receptions, and a ban on indoor sports involving more than 6 ppl, such as 5-a-side football.

The government would be forced to take more drastic action, such as drafting in the military to enforce the rules, if ppl refuse to follow them.

The prime minister has refused to apologise for the governments gross incompetence, as the prime minister announced new restrictions to slow the spread of Covid-19.

Speaking in the Commons, the leader of the Liberal Democrats, Edward Davey, asked the prime minister to apologise for its failures in the Test and Trace system, and its lack of clear communication

SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford will ask the prime minister, to extend the furlough scheme to save jobs.

Where exactly should you be wearing a face mask?

New rules on face coverings have been announced, increasing the number of places in England where it is mandatory to wear a covering or face a penalty fine of £200 for a first-time offence. I believe and my understanding this should coming into force Monday September 28th.

So, where exactly should you be wearing a face mask? Here is everything you need to know:

Confused about when to wear a face mask? Heres everything you need to know, and the breakdown of the process that will need to be followed.

Weddings will get cut from 30 to 15 coming into force after the weekend, funerals still be at 30. Face coverings will have to been worn in shops restaurants bars pubs taxis and public transportation from Monday, face coverings can only be removed if eating and drinking, if broken u will get a fine of £200 this will mandatory as from Monday, that is my understanding of the whole process.

Indoor sport banned in England

Indoor team sport is being banned in England again, as Covid restrictions are tightened following the surge in infections.

Activities including 5-a-side football will no longer be allowed from Thursday that is my full understanding – as the exemption under the rule of 6 law is removed, this will get announced by the prime minister later today, then address to the nation will be 20:00 hrs tonite. It is a must listen. What ever I mentioned in this post this will get announced, all information is correct and to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

What will get announced a tightening of regulations for weddings, restricting the number of guests from 30 to just 15 ppl.

It will get announced in The House Of Commons later today, the prime minister will announce unveiled to the stricter rules for ceremonies in England, which are currently exempt from the rule of 6 law introduced a fortnight ago.

Funeral ceremonies, however, will still be permitted to allow 30 guests.

The country faces perilous turning point, with the number of Covid-19 cases surging across the UK.

New face mask rules

Workers in retail and hospitality and passengers in taxis, are to be required to wear face-coverings, this will get announced later today.

My full understanding to best of my knowledge, Face-coverings mandatory in cabs from Thursday, and for shop and pub workers from Monday.

Pubs bars and restaurants curfew is starting from Thursday, this must be followed and not broken.

The government is not issuing a general instruction to stay home. My advice personally as a member of public, is basically use ur common sense wash your hands regularly, wear a mask where needed, social distancing to be followed.

The measures include:

Office workers who can work from home are asked to do so. In key public services and all professions where home working is not possible, ppl should continue to attend their work places, but all this information I have provided will get announced later.

From Thursday all pubs bars and restaurants must operate a table service only, except for takeaways. Together with all hospitality venues they must close at 22:00 hrs regardless. The same will apply to takeaways, though deliveries can continue.

Face masks must be worn by retail staff, taxi and private hire users, and staff and customers in hospitality venues except for when eating or drinking .

Covid secure guidelines will become legal obligations – businesses will be fined if they break them.

A maximum of 15 ppl will be able to attend wedding ceremonies and receptions from Monday, but up to 30 can attend funerals.

Fine for first time offence breaking face mask, and rule of 6 will double to £200.

Sorry if I am rambling once again, but we all got to get it right.

As for Christmas, I personally do not know what will happen there, still early days yet, I have a huge family. If push comes to shove Christmas it will only be us 6 on Christmas Day, and work out how we will exchange presents with other loved ones. But tonite the prime minister will be addressing the nation at 20:00 hrs tonite the one to watch. Under 11s are not counted anyway. So will be able to have 2 more. But we will see what the announcement will be.

Stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx