Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read

Hey Good Evening

Figures have soared for today, ONS data as presented the figures since May, with deaths up too. I will post tomorrow on my Twitter @Mantego23 .

It is perhaps important to remember though that the coming period is clouded with uncertainty and it is possible that these new rules could be relaxed for Christmas if we are successful in controlling the spread of the virus - or tightened further if we fail to get a grip.

Many older ppl look forward to Christmas as the one time in the year when their family gets together, including those living far away.

To be deprived of having this to look forward to will be a bitter blow for them, making it all the more important that the rest of us make the effort to keep being in touch. As for Christmas I will not know yet unless the infections are down, u will need to hear the conference live at 20;00 hrs tonite. Please follow rules so important.

Football stadium fans that were due to take place from October 1st, as been paused for now.

Take care

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx