Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Addressing The Nation

Hey Good Evening

The Prime Minister addresses the nation after warning of new rules, which could last 6 months.

I hope everyone one listened to the 10 minutes message.

The Prime Minister as address the nation in a televised speech at 20:00 hrs this evening, after announcing new covid restrictions in parliament earlier today.

The Prime Minister as urged the public to abide by the rules, as infections surge across the country.

This restrictions do need to be followed. We all need to be reluctant, and abide these rules otherwise there will be fines.

Northern Ireland from 6pm as banned mixing with other households.

This is wake up call, that the public needs to listen to the rules or they will face huge fines. Protect urself protect others protect loved ones the vulnerable and the elderly.

There are loads of ignorant ppl about. The Prime Minister spoke about the police and military being involved, to help with restrictions.

We all have to get through winter and make it a safer winter. Ppl need to abide these rules other they could lead to further restrictions.

Please please I personally urge as a member of public, this is vital to slow the spread.

Ppl are to required to work from home, if u can and this can be done if ur in a office environment.

The furlough scheme finishes around 5 weeks time, I do not know if this will get extended or if it will be replaced.

Take care, and still continue social distancing, washing your hands regularly, wear a mask, stay well.

Stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx