Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update A Must Read

Good Evening

I will write this to best of my knowledge. Saturday we saw figures drop by 832, which was brilliant, yesterday it dropped by 349. Today there was a massive drop in cases. Death toll dropped Saturday yesterday and today. I will post the figures up tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 .....

The latest breaking covid news, and updates including deaths in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, plus UK lockdown changes, shielding guidance and daily deaths confirmation....

We have seen this weekend pictures of ppl piling out of pubs at 22 hrs on the dot into busy streets, public transport packed, supermarkets busy as ppl buy more drink – how does this help contain the spread of the virus?

State to undertake a rapid and transparent review of all the evidence of the 22 hrs closures and report back to Parliament this week.

They cannot accommodate ppl on an indefinite basis. The number of ppl was accommodating has gone up from 48,000 to 60,000 as a result of stopping the move-on over the summer period.

The system is under huge strain, it is not reasonable to ask the taxpayer to accommodate ppl on an indefinite basis, but we are doing it in a very careful, very measured way – they are not doing it all in one go, they are doing it week-by-week, very slowly, very carefully, and at all times in consultation with public health bodies.

But please, can we all send the message to our constituents that wherever they are in the country, they can seek help if they need it if they are victims of domestic abuse.

There are existing rules around how off-licences, serve the public during the pandemic when asked about concerns of them being busy after the curfew time.

And suggested changing the time, to allow more flexibility for a staggering of exit times from pubs was not being considered.

Why ppl just adapt to the rules, and listen the figures going in the right direction right now do not ruin it.

Almost 18 million ppl are now living under some form of lockdown measures in the north of England, South Wales, The Midlands and parts of Scotland.

All administrations in the 4 parts of the UK have brought in a ban on gatherings of more than 6 ppl while hospitality venues have to close at 22:00 hrs.

It is plain and simple LISTEN!

Stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx