Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shocking Please Read This Thank You

Good Evening

I will write this to the best of my knowledge, to what I know....

UK cases in highest ever daily increase as deaths reported high than yesterday figures from the ONS data.......

I will post the figures to my Twitter page tomorrow on @Mantego23..........

There have been a big leap in new cases of Covid recorded in the past 24 hours - the highest ever daily rise since the pandemic began. The latest figures come as the the government announces he will be holding a rare press conference tomorrow....

Ppl need to follow the guidelines, and some are mid doing this at all. It is mainly up North where this cases are coming from the NORTH.......

Former Sainsburys boss takes up key role at under-fire Test and Trace programme..
A former Sainsburys boss once caught singing were in the Money over a £12billion merger, will take up a key role at the beleaguered testing programme.....

North East lockdown rules explained - whats changing from midnight tonite, Lockdown changes come into effect at midnite tonite for 2million ppl across the North East......

For the first time, it will be illegal to meet ppl from other households inside a pub or restaurant - and offenders can get £200 fines......

This brings the law for public venues in line with an existing legal ban on visiting other ppls private houses in the North East.....

On the face of it, the change is very simple - the guidance is staying the same, its just that more of it is becoming a criminal law.....

But when you delve into the detail it gets more complicated, because theres now even more of a confusing overlap between guidance and the law.....

And even Prime minister could not get the details right.

So they have tried to explain the differences. It is all very confusing, all though it does not effect East if the UK, as I live between the Midlands and Anglian region. It is all open space here in this part of the country. I live out in the sticks.... I live away from the Indoor town centre and its not walking distance u have to drive into town. We have small tiny towns near us but that is all.....

The Government warns huge numbers of Brits will need to change jobs in Covid-19 wake...
The Government has warned that the UKs Covid economic collapse will mean more ppl will have to change jobs in the coming years....

The Government stark picture of the job market came as to set out a package of measures to help ppl gain new skills, including the promise of free courses for those who lack A-level equivalent qualifications....

The Government said the Covid had accelerated changes, that were already taking place in retail and hospitality....

Please look out for update on the figures tomorrow.......Another stomach churning update, it is all coming from up North all the high figures......

If ur eligible for a flu jab make sure u have it. I will get my appointment once the GP surgery calls me. I have vulnerable family members, we are very vigilant in what we do to stay safe, we have followed government guidelines since pandemic begun. We have many sacrifices at difficult times, 2020 as been one strange year.

All stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx