Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Kindly Read This Update

Good Evening

It is Friday, the figures are through on the ONS data, slight increase but not massively, and slight increase on the death toll and 300 plus on hospital ventilators for Covid -19, I post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 it is all accurate.

I will write this full update to the best of my knowledge, to what u know.

UK Covid-19 : 770 Northumbria University students test positive; nearly 7,000 new cases overall - as it happened.

The figure was a slight increase from yesterday when 6,914 ppl tested positive for Covid. There are 2,376 people in hospital with covid and 341 are in ventilator beds. The latest official update shows more ppl have died.

On Wednesday evening, the Speakers office alerted Shannon that he had been identified as a close contact of an individual who had tested positive for Covid-19. Shannon immediately self-isolated and on Thursday afternoon he received a negative Covid-19 test result.

UK R number estimated to be between 1.3-1.6. The R number in the UK is estimated to be between 1.3 and 1.6, which means that on average every 10 ppl infected will infect between 13 and 16 other ppl. The number of new infections is growing by 5 per cent to 9 per cent every day. The R number is currently highest in London and North East and Yorkshire.

Wales amends local lockdown rules to support people who live alone. Adults living by themselves, including single parents, in areas under local restrictions will be able to form a temporary bubble with another household in their local area under the new rules coming into force on Saturday October 3rd.

The Scottish First Minister is very angry at Ferriers reckless actions. That there could be a variety of reasons why ppl find it hard to follow rules, they are complicated but they are struggling to put into any of these categories. The first minister called for Ferrier to resign as an MP because their actions were dangerous and indefensible.
Ferriers actions are a serious breach of safety, who learned Ferrier had covid while in the Speakers chair at around 4pm on Wednesday, said there would be a review of the rules. The reaction was immediate and within 20 minutes we were in full swing on what we needed to do to ensure the safety and security of staff and members.
Covid cases doubled under majority of local lockdowns in England. An exclusive analysis has found that in 11 out of 16 English cities and towns where restrictions were imposed nine weeks ago, the infection rate has at least doubled.

Please please I stress that ppl follow the rules, if u all want Christmas to happen and be with loved ones. Essex has had high rates but not a concern, Luton has had high rates is on the watch list, and Northampton was previously on the watch list.

All stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx