Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Glitch Please Read

Good Afternoon All

First of all the figures for today for Covid-19 are not through yet unfortunately, so I cannot say if it is up or down. But yesterday we saw figures soar through with 12,872, it said to be unrecorded cases of positive testing, and said the calculation was not done correctly, and there was a glitch on the system where the figures come though on, that was not counted....

I know it is all very confusing!

But I write to the best of my knowledge, to what I know....

I am sure the figures will be through soon. But I will post to my Twitter @Mantego23 as soon as the figures have come through with full calculations on the ONS data.....

The record-breaking spike of nearly 13,000 covid cases, reported on Saturday nite October 3rd, was the result of a computing issue which has now been rectified......

There was a failure in the counting system - but that everyone who had tested positive for the virus, was now aware of their result........

We need to be very mindful of the adverse consequences of this pandemic, on society and the economy......

Another spike in daily cases expected.......

Todays covid figures have not been released yet, but the government has sought to play down the record-breaking rise of more than 12,800 plus cases reported yesterday.....

Officials say the number of cases has been increased because of a technical issue rather than a delay in ppl receiving their results.......

the Governments response to covid, as cases rocketed by almost 13,000 on Saturday October 3rd.....

The UK recorded a further 12,872 cases of Covid-19 on Saturday October 3rd, bringing the total number of positive tests since the outbreak began to 479,792..........yikes....

The latest figures show that the infection rate in Derry City and Strabane has continued to increase. There are now 485.2 cases per 100,000 of the population.....

The rate in the Newry, Mourne and Down council area is up to 289.1, while Belfast has also risen to 214.8...... Ppl need to adhere the rules it is plain and simple. Make sure ur Social Distancing Wearing A Mask Washing Your Hands Regularly, being very vigilant and common sense.......

All stay safe, I will post an update here if I know later....If no update I will post on my Twitter tomorrow morning.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx