Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read This Is Important Very Shocking

Good Evening All

Right firstly, I am writing this to the best of my knowledge..... The figures are in and very shocking..... Plus death toll up slightly hospital admissions slightly down......I will post the figures in the morning on my Twitter page @Mantego23 so look out for the update...

New cases, as pubs and restaurants linked with 30 per cent of infections in under-30s.......

This is the highest daily figure since early July, more than yesterdays figure (70) and 18 more than the figure a week ago today (59). It takes the headline total in which I will post tomorrow on my Twitter page.... But this only counts ppl who died within 28 days of testing positive. The dashboard says the total number is deaths.....

The UK has recorded the highest daily figures of Covid cases, it is very shocking...Thats a new daily record (excluding the Sunday figure inflated by the addition of cases that went missing) and an increase of more than 3,000 - or around 25 per cent - on yesterday’s total (14,162). These figures are far higher than any recorded positive case figures at the peak of the epidemic in the spring. That does not mean that overall case numbers are comparable, because much more testing is taking place now, and the overwhelming majority of positive cases in March and April were never picked up by the figures. But the speed of the increase shows why ministers and health officials are so worried about what will happen if the virus is not contained. I say they need to get their act together....

It as been said, it is pubs and restaurants that could be causing the high infections......

All stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx