Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Very Must Read

Hey Good Morning

Hope u all well today?

I am sure ur all sick of Covid, but we have be grateful we are still here and some ppl have loss their lives to this dreadful illness. That is why it do important to follow government guidelines likes of washing ur hands regularly throughout the day in everything u do, plus wear face coverings at all times unless u are exception to wearing a face covering due to a hidden illness like COPD and Asthma .... I have COPD I fo find it hard to breathe through it but I still wear a face covering for my own protection and to protect others.

The prime minister will announce a new 3-tier lockdown system for England today, with "medium", "high" and "very high" alert levels.

However, discussions with local leaders are ongoing to decide which parts of the country will face which restrictions.....

The Prime Minister will chair a meeting of the emergency COBRA committee this morning, before updating parliament on the new rules at around 15:30 today......

Please take Covid seriously!

The figures for yesterday were 12,872 it has come down and 65 deaths...... We all got play our part....

Stay safe all !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: A Very Must Read - Reposted Amended

Hey Good Morning

Hope u all well today?

I am sure ur all sick of Covid, but we have be grateful we are still here and some ppl have loss their lives to this dreadful illness. That is why it do important to follow government guidelines likes of washing ur hands regularly throughout the day in everything u do, plus wear face coverings at all times unless u are exception to wearing a face covering due to a hidden illness like COPD and Asthma .... I have COPD I do find it hard to breathe through it but I still wear a face covering for my own protection and to protect others.

The prime minister will announce a new 3-tier lockdown system for England today, with "medium", "high" and "very high" alert levels.

However, discussions with local leaders are ongoing to decide which parts of the country will face which restrictions.....

The Prime Minister will chair a meeting of the emergency COBRA committee this morning, before updating parliament on the new rules at around 15:30 today......

Please take Covid seriously!

The figures for yesterday were 12,872 it has come down and 65 deaths...... We all got play our part....

Stay safe all !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx