Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ATTENTION THIS NEED BE READ IN REGARDS TO A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT

Good Evening

Why would someone make up such fake social media accounts in the first place...... It is totally sick of the person making these ridiculous fake profile, and then try fool ppl, u do not certainly fool me I am way to smart for that... Sorry if I sound harsh ..... The ISP can easily be located and area account is made too ....

Well they followed me, I reported them and blocked them too....

I have also posted it to Facebook to warn other fans and it is public..... Plus Marti and his management will be informed too.....

Stop playing silly games and grow up...... It is not normal to do stuff like that..... The person making up fake profiles is obviously sick.........

Beware of fake ppl.....

Please see the attached fake Marti Pellow profile.......

Please all stay safe.... I do not know why ppl do this making up fake profiles, as they will get found out in the end......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: ATTENTION THIS NEED BE READ IN REGARDS TO A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT

Hey Good Evening

I attaching the fake Twitter account pic here again, as it has disappeared off the original post from last nite.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: ATTENTION THIS NEED BE READ IN REGARDS TO A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT UPDATE NOVEMBER 27th 2020

Good Evening

I had a response this evening from Twitter, they found @martipellow6 to be violating behavior.... The account as been suspended and the isp is located also....

I will make Martis management aware tonite that the account has been taken down .... The person obviously doing this is sick and is known to make up fake accounts as a sick thrill.....It is shocking.....

I would like to thank Twitter, I made management aware last month too in regards to this fake Twitter account and it has been investigated........

It’s not just me reporting the fake accounts across social media, other ppl are also reporting them.....

These accounts can be traced back to the person who is creating them.....

Re: ATTENTION THIS NEED BE READ IN REGARDS TO A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT UPDATE NOVEMBER 27th 2020

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz. (Administrator) xx