Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read This Update

Good Evening All

I will write this close, and accurate and to the best of my knowledge........

The figures are in on the ONS data, it is down a bit but not massively.....Deaths toll slightly up but not massively.......I will post the update of the figures on my Twitter page @Mantego23 , yesterday figures for confirmed cases were19,724 and death toll 137 .........London Essex and York is set for Tier 2 restriction early as tomorrow..........

London, Essex and York are to go into Tier 2 covid restrictions from midnight on Friday evening, banning ppl from mixing inside their homes or other indoor spaces with anyone outside their household or support bubble........ I am sorry having to post this........This is happening as from tomorrow midnight ........

Plans to force Greater Manchester into the harshest Tier 3 restrictions, meanwhile, have been shelved after protests from local leaders.....

Government scientific advisers have warned the NHS test and trace system, could be virtually meaningless because it is capturing such a small proportion of cases as infections rapidly escalate......

I check my test and trace everyday, we are medium risk in Milton Keynes .......

Health and safety breaches at covid testing lab.......

One of the UKs covid mega-labs has breached health and safety rules – with scientists warning of chaotic and dangerous practices at the testing facility...........

Essex as been high for a while for the infections, I say be careful otherwise u could end up in Tier 3,......I believe it is moving to Tier 2 tomorrow nite....

Infection rates remain highest in 10-29 age groups.....

Rates for new Covid-19 cases in England remain highest in the 10-19 and 20-29 age groups, according to the latest weekly surveillance report from Public Health England........

Among 20 to 29-year-olds, the rate was 252.6 cases per 100,000 ppl in the week to October 11th, up from 232.1 in the previous week......

The rate among 10 to 19-year-olds was 245.2 per 100,000, down from 269.8......

By contrast the rate for the 70-79 age group was 54.7, up from 43.3, while for ppl aged 80 and over it was 76.6, up from 60.9.......

Manchester, Liverpool and Lancashire being set up as canaries in coalmine......

To set out the financial support needed if the regional lockdown being proposed was to be implemented........

Greater Manchester, the Liverpool City Region and Lancashire are being set up as the canaries in the coalmine for an experimental regional lockdown, strategy as an attempt to prevent the expense of what is truly needed.......

The very least they should be offering the ppl of Greater Manchester who will be affected by these closures is a full, and fair 80 per cent furlough for all affected workers, 80 per cent income support for ppl who are self-employed, and a proper compensation scheme for businesses......That is my personal opinion, otherwise business will go under......Need a scheme to keep the businesses going and workers in jobs for when they resume........

So far they have not been prepared to offer that, I think it is personally wrong, I have been financially ok throughout pandemic, but others have not.......

All stay safe ......

This photo of me taken today .....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx