Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read

Good Afternoon

This morning had our session!

Then just under 2 hours later had my flu jab, plus 2 of my sisters only one sister not had it. Also been told due covid flu jabs cannot be missed, u only qualify if have underlying health.... Plus now 50 plus have to have it due covid.....

I feel ok, when I had my first ever flu jab with work, paid by my employer, all back office staff had to have it within HR....I got really ill with it as I had the the flu jab with Boots, as Boots they were dealing with .... This is when my COPD were discoverd as I first fell ill for 6 working days end of October 2017 that put me in hospital but I eventually bounced back, returned to work after been off slightly over week. The flu jab were already bought into place with my employer, as soon as I had within a few days I was taken quite ill and were off work for 6 weeks from office from late November 2017 throughout the whole of December then I finally returned to work in the January 2018, than one thing after the other started happening health wise..plus having COPD too on top too....

But u know, I always have a smile without a doubt...

All have good day ........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx