Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Dismissive Please Read

Hey Good Morning

One shocking news is, that has been said about musicians, about looking at other careers.....

I think personally, that is very dismissive of the HM Government saying that....These musicians have worked so hard to get where they are today....It is also not ruining the musicians careers, it is effecting actors in some dramas and films and theatre industry....., Plus ruining other ppls lively hoods.... The Government are very contradicting in what they say....... Plus rules are extremely very confusing for us all..... But the public also needs to follow the guidelines, a lot of ppl are not and it is annoying....

Although the soaps have returned at social distancing rules...But still effecting others - Loads of ppl are still working from home if they are office based......

All of us are so confused what are the proper rules are... England not counting Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland .... State England can have multiple house holds mixing is that 6 households complete or one from each were confused ... in Scotland under 12s not counted as a person and Wales are counting under 11s not counted except England and Northern Ireland.....Northern Ireland are allowed 6 from 2 households, Scotland allowed up to 6 from 2 house age 12 plus Wales allowed 12 plus from extended household all at 2 metres apart but England allowed 6 from multiple households 1 metre apart - I heard it is 2 metres apart without a mask and 1 apart in England, I thought mask wearing is mandatory in crowed public places anyway, even if u have exception card and u do not carry ur card, then a mask will have to worn regardless in shops and indoors settings....it is so confusing full stop Covid needs to do one I say.....

Anyway our holiday to Australia is going ahead in January 2021, and we are doing our visas in the next few weeks, the borders have opened up now.....

But English Government need to explain more more clearer, the figures are reducing again it as gone up yesterday but not massively though, up by 521 cases recorded yesterday 16,171- To see all the tweets of the figures are on my Twitter page @Mantego23 , all figures are fully accurate to best of my knowledge. It doubled because of the computer error a few weeks ago a lot positive results were not reported and registered to the ONS data.....

All Stay Safe......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx