Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello Yes Another Update

Hey Good Evening All

The figures are in for today, cases gone up but not massively, deaths have gone down again.....

I will post todays figures tomorrow, on my Twitter page @Mantego23, look out for the update......Yesterday figures were 19,790, deaths were 151......

I will write the update to the best of my knowledge, on my forum......

Nottingham to enter Tier 3 from Thursday......

In a joint statement, Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council....

Nottingham, Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe Council areas are set to move to Tier 3 Covid-19 restrictions following discussions between Government and Council Leaders.......

These measures come into force at one minute past midnight on Thursday October 29th.......

The new measures will expire in 28 days and will be closely monitored by Government and local partners............

The single package of measures across these specific areas will be formally announced tomorrow (Tuesday October 27th ) and have been agreed to achieve a sustained reduction in infection rates, especially to help protect our vulnerable residents, the NHS and social care services........I strongly agree to these restrictions for these areas for Nottinghamshire....We should count ourselves lucky living in Milton Keynes, even the start of the pandemic Milton Keynes was not high.....But Milton Keynes is very spacious.. ......

A package of support similar to those secured in other parts of the country, has been agreed to help residents and businesses who will be impacted by the new restrictions........

Further measures specific to these areas of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire will be announced tomorrow...... Keep an eye out for this update .......

This is good for us, as we are off to Australia in 3 months time.......

Melbourne reports no new coronavirus cases, and will lift lockdown after Australia stamps out second wave.......

Australias second-biggest city will this week exit its covid lockdown following nearly 4 months under onerous restrictions, authorities announced today, after no new daily cases or deaths were recorded...... That is excellent news.......

Stay-at-home orders for Melbournes 5 million residents will be lifted from midnight Tuesday into Wednesday while restaurants, beauty salons and retail stores will be permitted to throw open their doors........

On Sunday, the capital of the state of Victoria hit its target of fewer than 5 daily cases on average across 14-days, but state authorities delayed an end to lockdown while waiting for more than 1,000 Covid-19 test results in northern Melbourne.......

The tests found no new cases, and on Monday the state reported zero new cases, and zero deaths from the covid..... That is brilliant news eh.......

As anyone who has followed the news for the last 8 months will know, Covid-19 is a far deadlier threat to the old than the young........

Over-80s make up more than half (53 per cent) of patients who have died in English hospitals after testing positive for the virus, and 92 per cent were over 60, according to data from Public Health England (PHE)....... My advice take vitamin D wash ur hands regularly, wear a face mask, change ur clothes daily wash ur hair every time ur out (only when u to leave the house , wipe all work tops shopping products, keep ur distance from others, stay within ur bubble too - stop mixing with more than 6 ppl....

But some doctors are now worried that the publics overwhelming focus on age – whilst undeniably a huge factor – is making broadly healthy older ppl more frightened than they need to be, and lulling younger patients with conditions like obesity, and diabetes into thinking they have nothing to fear..... Well they have .......

My stomach is always in knots, thinking what are the figures on the daily basis.....

Thanks for reading .........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx