Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Steep Please Read Update

Good Evening Everyone

The figures are in, they are steep and shocking, deaths down slightly only......

Figures for yesterday were 22,885 abs deaths were 367..... I think personally ppl are not following the guidelines, I am sorry to speak out about this, ppl obviously not wearing masks keeping the social distancing, not washing their hands regularly, cleaning their work tops regularly, wiping all door handles or light switches....

I will post todays figures tomorrow only Twitter page @Mantego23, please look out for the update on my Twitter page......

I will write this to best of my knowledge, to what I know.....

The government denies tier plus system, after Nottinghamshire are facing extra controls......

Brighton and Hove is very close to the threshold where an escalation to tier 2 measures, would be considered........

Nottinghamshire districts and boroughs and Nottingham City, will move into tier 3........

This is expected to come into force in the early hours of Friday morning (00:01 Friday October 30th).......

Further details are expected to follow including the financial support, and what the new measures will mean for ppl who live and work in Newark and Sherwood........

Nottinghamshire facing 'tier 3 plus' restrictions

Beauty salons in Nottinghamshire will have to close when the region is placed under Englands strictest lockdown restrictions from Friday.....This is what I know sorry for disappointment......

More than 1,000 ppl who should have been self-isolating after entering the UK from abroad, could not be traced by the police, new figures show..........

Pubs and bars that cannot serve substantial meals will also have to close under the measures, it is understood, but hairdressers and barber shops will be allowed to remain open...... I believe that is all I know ....

It had been thought that only the city of Nottingham and 3 other council areas would enter tier 3 this week, but rising infection rates mean this has been expanded to the whole of Nottinghamshire, a region of nearly 1.2 million ppl, all this information I am writing is true and accurate......

Bristol is introducing Covid marshals, conducting deeper analytic work and taking on further powers of its local test-and-trace service, as part of what it describes as tier 1 plus...........

The rates in Bristol are rising and they are currently in Tier 1, which is the medium’ local Covid alert level.....

Within this tier, they are taking targeted actions including the introduction of eight Covid marshals, deeper analytic work to identify rising tides of cases, and taking on further powers of the local test-and-trace service to prevent further spread of the virus, and protect their communities......

These actions are being called tier 1 plus. Any further actions will be based on what they are seeing locally, and through discussion with their local partners across the city and central government........

Ppl to abide by the rule of 6, maintain social distancing and wear a face covering when indoors in mandatory settings..........

Discussions about covid restrictions in West Yorkshire are ongoing but the government appeared to be unflinching in their resolve to place the region into tier 3.......

it was unclear what support would be offered to businesses in the event of a move to the higher tier, but the government had told council leaders it would be a template package with no room for negotiation – although ministers had promised to clarify the support package in a further meeting.....

Scotland to move to tier 5 as from Monday November 2nd.....

Thanks for reading, stay safe......

Love hugs and kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Very Steep Please Read Update

Xxxxx