Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Latest News Please Read

Re: Latest News Please Read

Hey Good Evening All

I was not going to come on here tonite. But I felt, I need to post up the current situation to what I have heard....

It will be written to the best of my knowledge, and accurately as possible...

The figures are up for cases, but deaths are down. I will post todays figures tomorrow on Twitter page @Mantego23 so please look out for the figures. Wednesday figures were 24,701 cases with death toll 310, yesterdays figures were 24,065 cases and 280 deaths.....

National lockdown next week: The Government bows to scientific advisers, and is set tow nationwide coronavirus restrictions after warnings it was the only way to save Christmas......So this will be a circuit breaker......

It is expected to announce a national lockdown next week after his scientific advisers told the government, it was the only way to save Christmas.......

Scientists from the Sage committee yesterday presented No 10 with bleak figures showing that Covid is spreading significantly faster than even their original worst-case scenario prediction.....

They have been talking about, a circuit breaker for a few weeks...... There are so many idiots out there... I think it were Peterborough to what I heard on the local news, they have got covid marshals out to make sure ppl are following the rules, and ppl are getting rude and refusing to listen.... This ruining ppls lives, they do not understand it is breaking up families from being with their loved ones and that is not fair..... Our Jamie came down with the boys last weekend from Banbury to see us...

There are ppl who live alone and cannot mix with others....Well the government is trying to save Christmas, enough as it is we are at rule of 6 with half the family missing it is ridiculous being going on the most of 2020 ..... We have to knuckle down and follow the guidelines, these idiots I have seen them walking into our local Tescos and our local shop not wearing wearing a mask, where it clearly says u need to wear a mask. If u have a hidden illness u need a special card to prove u cannot wear one.....

The Government now faces a critical weekend, to determine the shape of the measures before an announcement.........

In their first joint television appearance, a recording for the Pride of Britain awards, they will thank frontline workers for their courage and dedication during the pandemic in a broadcast on Sunday...... The one to look out for this Sunday at 21:00 hrs on ITVHD...........

The number of virus patients in hospital has doubled in the past fortnight, with 10,708 patients being treated by the NHS.......

The ONS data shows 50,000 ppl were becoming infected with coronavirus each day, with a further 274 fatalities reported yesterday, that does not sound good......

A poll by anti-lockdown group recovery found that more than 70 per cent of ppl were more worried about the effect of lockdown, than they were of catching Covid........

That the Government was striving to avoid a national lockdown........

They were always ready for further measures that they can take. But the government think the most important thing about further measures, is that they continue on the track were on of targeting the virus........

SAGES presentation of the estimates of the median R rate in the 4 nations of the UK. The bars represent different independent estimates, the grey shaded areas represent the combined numerical range and the black bars are the combined range rounding to one decimal place......

Well there is a hesitation of a circuit breaker, I rest my cases, I think Covid needs to do one, it is causing a lot of distress.....

The R rate as fallen between 1.1 and 1.3 this is according to government scientific advisors say, this is what on the ONS Data......

According to the covid centre the figures are so confusing, yesterday they had 24,000 plus now shows 19,740, and not updated today either whats going on, are they making errors, I think they are seriously are.....

Well nite, all stay safe.....

Reposted as an amendment made ,,,, nite all ....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx