Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello November

Hey Good Morning All

Where have arrived into November, almost a 11 months this Covid has messed up everything and ppls lively hood and freedom....

As u all know if u have heard, we are going into a 4 week circuit breaker as from Thursday November 5th, I know I said Wednesday yesterday but I did say to the best of my knowledge....

Anyway It is to December 2nd providing figures drop dramatically, and lets hope it does, we should have entered this circuit breaker before half term....

But if everyone listens we will get there, and reduce the figures we all want that....Everyone has to play their part by wearing a face covering in public places, unless u have a hidden disability likes of asthma COPD and other lung conditions, then u will require an exception card that is plain and simple......Wash ur hands regularly, make space of 2 meteres....

I can advise the figures are in they are up with the cases, it is up less than 2000 only but still we have to get these figures low as possible. Deaths are down by half so thats a good sign but needs to much lower.....Yesterday figures are 21,915 and death toll 326....

I will post up todays figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 , please look out for the update.......

All stay safe !

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx