Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update On Australian Trip 2021 05/011/20

Good Evening

I thought, I let u all know, I heard from the Australian Government Home Affairs early hours of this morning...... I have already posted up on my Facebook page it is to public under https://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz it is no surprise......

But lucky enough ,we have rescheduled our flights to September 2021 now this morning the moment I saw the email after a final family discussion this morning. Our Australian Visa applications were sent through on Monday November 2nd and paid for each visa that will be issued mid 2021....

I emailed our hotel the Novotel Hotel to change the dates, I am awaiting their response now. I checked their website, the dates are available but I need to finalise it has it is already booked for January 2021, I have also contacted our airport transportation in Australia. Because of the big time difference as they several hours ahead of the UK, so waiting on response.

We will sort out our travel insurance around May 2021.

I have also informed my childhood police friend Helen in Australia, I am also awaiting her email due to time difference.

We knew that January trip may not happen, because we had to wait a response before I could publish it...... The Australian borders will begin easing the travel ban restrictions from January 1st 2021 to June 30th 2021. But our Australian visas been applied for and waiting approval, from Home Affairs Australian Government.

But the flights are sorted, and seats are sorted that is the main thing, our length of time away is slightly longer than it would have been in January, because of the flight times and they very long haul flights too.

I have to change the holiday countdown again, 4th time lucky eh, and will get a chance to see Wet Wet Wet as I did reschedule our concert tickets. Which were going anyway, but we would have had to make a 2nd trip to Australia if the January trip went ahead. Because the 2nd trip had not been booked yet, as our plan were to book it upon our return from Australia. But January is not happening now, we are going in September now and flights are sorted this morning with new confirmation.

I will post further development of our holiday, once visas are granted and hotel sorted.

So much complications eh, but at least flights done, just awaiting hotel to give me price difference for September.

I cannot believe we officially booked the Australian holiday 6 weeks after getting back from Egypt in 2019. We booked Australia in October 2019, and we are still waiting to go, but we will get there eventually.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Update On Australian Trip 2021 05/011/20

Hey

The Australian Government as been keeping us in the loop... Last email I received were December 3rd 2020. but one of the passports were running out next July 2021, so we had to fill up some forms the Australian Government that we received November 10th 2020, some of the travellers applications were sent to the Australian Government on November 6th 2020, as departure date had also changed too..... So we had to print the Australian documents and get them all signed for each traveller, so the new Visas can be issued in 2021,,,,,,,,,,We paid in full for the Visas for each traveller they just need to be granted npw...

Hotel all sorted too, and have been given a discount too with late check out as the trip is slightly longer........

I have sent an email to our friend in Australia, who is fully aware of us coming next September 2021..... Although our flights are still going Australia in January 2021, but only diplomats reporters students and ppl from New Zealand.... Tourist and visiting friends friends and family later in 2021......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx