Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update November 12th 2020

Hey Good Evening

I will write this to the best of my knowledge.....

I will post tomorrow figures up tomorrow, it is up by 10,000 it is a lot..... I will post to my Twitter page @Mantego23 death toll dropped a bit......

The figures are in from the ONS data, there has been a big steep, this could be the figures prior to mini 4 week circuit breaker, ppl going out before lockdown. We hope these figures do decrease......

The scientists have been working tirelessly with the vacancies to be before Christmas, it will need to be approved too, they are checking the safety data, but the government needs to approve the vaccination, as it were said the other day it would get offered to another country. So the UK Government needs to approve the vaccine within a matter of weeks.....

We must instead focus on the wider trend which is increasing, particularly in those at highest risk of disease, come on peeps get ur act together now....

There was a rise in infections prior to national restrictions being brought in place, and it is vital everyone continues to follow the guidance and takes care to wash hands, wear face coverings and reduce social contact - all of which proved to be highly effective in bringing down transmission rates earlier this year....... Why is no one listening, this is brought on by the public......

As Englands lockdown continues, and daily deaths rise to their highest level since May...... Peeps u have to start being careful and taking precautions.......

R-number already below 1 before second lockdown were enforced, meaning cases are falling.......This is what know it is accurate to best of my knowledge......

Imperial College Londons React study showed that the crucial reproduction rate fell to 0.85 between October 26th and November 2nd across 74,000 random samples........

The bombshell study further calls into question how necessary the second lockdown really was, as an r-rate below 1 show the number of covid infections are already falling on their own.....

We have to continue in the right direction, there were a massive spike but this could due to prior lockdown......

The figure smashes the previous record total of 26,688 covid cases on October 21st......

The dramatic surge comes a day after the UK became the first country in Europe to pass 50,000 covid deaths.......

The loved ones mourn everyone, who as Britain hit the grim milestone after 595 more deaths were recorded yesterday.......

Todays Covid death toll is slightly lower, and it is unclear what has triggered the sudden spike in cases......

Do not be alarmed when I post the figures tomorrow...

I do not know how many of u, been keeping up with latest updates......

Stay Safe ....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx