Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone Struggling

Hey Good Evening

I done most of my Christmas shopping online, apart from a few things, that I had to go into Bletchley as it mainly outdoors there at least I will not feel so suffocated with a mask on, as town is all in doors in the city centre near the theatre....

I am almost done now, 9 presents to get and one more thing for our Rudy Roo...Plus one more thing for my mum....

Been a very busy week with the Australian Government, as on of the passports needed renewing all sorted it were electronically done without a witness and received passport today, loads of printing signatures, so the new passport details can get added to the Australian visas, they have been so helpful...

Today were Christmas cake baking, made 3 abs making further Christmas cakes next week.......

We also really chuffed we can travel in September 2021. Our first visas were granted in October 2019, but unfortunately due to covid part of our trip were cancelled as Australian borders closed in March, we were supposed to travel on April 30th 2020. Then we rescheduled in April for January 2021, paid the difference in full and had to upgrade to a hotel as the apartment were not available, then in June we sorted our travel insurance and were able to switch the dates each insurance varied for each traveler we paid a few hundred pounds for the insurance, then we sorted the plane seats that cost a few hundred more in June......

But the Australian visas were a problem to get a visa. It just was not allowing us to apply for the visas. Then I got in contact with the Australian Government, who advised me there is a travel van in place, but will begin to ease starting January 1st 2021 through to June 30th 2021, so we could not travel in that time, but we can after June 30th 2021...

So we had to reschedule our flights, and accommodation who as offered us a discount on the hotel, we have late check out as I flight is close to midnight....

Now our applications are sent to Australian Government, and visas will get issued for late 2021.....

So loads to look forward to in 2021.... We finally were able to apply for our Australian Visas this month as it were shut to tourists, it all depends on expected travel date, because we are not going to September it has opened up to us to apply, I have been having conversations on a daily basis regarding the visas for Australia via email, there form filling in due to one of the passport’s expiring in July 2021, that were a very quick turn around it were estimated 3 to 4 weeks it got done electronically last Friday, and turned up today, so things are moving now to issue Australian Visas....

The Visas have to be done way in advance, before departure that is the simple rule. We had grant numbers from last time they had to be inserted into the applications....

My friend and colleague were supposed to go Australia for a holiday, because they did get their visas in time they could not go there, instead they could only do Thailand.....

The trip to Australia costs a fortune, we will definitely enjoy ourselves I also contacted my childhood police friend in Australia, that we have rescheduled.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx