Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What U All Nead To Know Need To Read With Hope

Good Evening All

I will write up some information, I have heard to the best of my knowledge.......

Covid vaccine could be used on UK patients in just 15 days, lets see if they deliver........

Covid vaccine: The breakthrough vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech could be used on UK patients in 15 days.......How effective is the vaccine and who will be prioritized first......

An update has been provided, on the UKs rollout of the milestone vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech.........According to what I heard, the UK government is working closely with Pfizer to ensure a December 1st initial rollout of the vaccine........ This is the very earliest the UK can distribute the vaccine........

The study participants received 2 doses of either the immunisation or a placebo, with 90 percent protected from the virus within 28 days of having their jabs........

To decide who will receive the jab first?

This is how I think they will do the vaccine, to the best of my knowledge peeps.....

A range of factors, such as the characteristics of different vaccines will be considered.

According to JCVI, the following groups will be considered first:

Older adults resident in a care home and care home workers......

All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers.........

All those 75 years of age and over.........

All those 70 years of age and overAll those 65 years of age and over.........

High-risk adults under 65 years of age.......

Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age.......

All those 60 years of age and over.........

All those 55 years of age and over........

All those 50 years of age and over........

Rest of the population (priority to be determined).......

According to Professor Ugur Sahin, BioNTech co-founder, the COVID vaccines effects will take hold next summer, raising hopes that life will return to normality by next winter........

There are raised hopes the jab could halve transmission of the virus, resulting in a dramatic reduction in cases, it best do, keeping our fingers crossed........

Since our Mia been back to school, Mia has had to go into isolation twice, first time a pupil tested positive on the school coach Mia had to isolate, she barely went back today a further 2 pupils in Year 10 and 3 teachers tested positive, including a a few pupils in Year 9. Mia needs to be in isolation for 2 weeks until November 30th, the way I see it Mia will not go back to school until the New Year, because this gonna keep happening, Mia can get sent online work, so she will not fall behind with her education.......

The Test and Trace picks up, who u are in contact with......

Well all stay safe.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx