Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Warning An Important Read

Good Evening

I was not going to mention this. Our Jayden tested positive for Covid, he is only 7, he is the 6th member of my family to be tested with 4 of them being negative and one waiting on a test result........

His temperature is up and down, and now remaining in isolation for the 14 days..... This has been possibly caught at school as we are very cautious with the safety of covid.......

At the moment he is ok in himself but kept an eye, he is only tiny.....And maybe a 7th member of my family might need to be tested as they feeling unwell being in the same household......

The school should be wiping all surfaces and handles down, the toilets completely throughout the day.... I remember clearly before schools returned in September that face coverings had to be worn in corridors but not been happening.... 2 further members of my family had also been in contact with someone who tested positive the other week and they have been isolating now our Jayden caught it........

In my opinion schools need to close, and teach them online.... Teachers have been tested positive the other week from our Mias school where they had to shut the school due to isolation......

Until vaccine is approved all schools should close.... Covid is a deadly bacteria.... Please take it seriously, as I strongly feel ppl are not..... I have COPD so does my sister.....

Yesterday I had contact with our Danielle and the kids plus my mum.....If u do not send ur child to school u get a fine what about a wellbeing of a child or anyone else....... In my opinion the kids should stay off school until it is safe to do so....

I will keep everyone updated of progress.... His temperature is up and down so imagine it is mild, but still got to keep an eye as covid is a very tricky illness....

I have been sitting with worry tonite....Jayden only got tested this morning at 8am but it were a very quick turnaround and got it back just after 17:00 hours this evening they said 48 hours, but when my other family members got tested previously they heard within 24 hours so I guess it all depends......

We are always cautious take vitamin D, we up to scratch with hygiene where face coverings where needed in public areas even if it is a walk.... But the kids are in school, and in contact with others......

Since covid hit this country, and the spread were getting bad, we stopped having contact with the outside world and kids immediately taken out of school before they can announce closures......

Also trying to keep everyone else safe in the household, so do no one else catches covid.... It is all worrying, I guess just have stay calm and that it will only be mild symptoms.., As I said his temperature is up and down right now, and just need to keep an eye on him......Jayden is only 7 and also not wanting to frighten him.... So remaining calm... He will get through this.... All as I know the government need to get their act together and approve the vaccine.......

Please please I urge u all take this very seriously....

I will write daily if I can, giving everyone a brief update.....

All stay safe !

Re: Update Warning An Important Read

Re: Update Warning An Important Read Update December 1st 2020

Good Evening

Our Jayden is ok temperature is down which is a good sign, but another member of my family tested positive today after having a test yesterday morning....Still waiting on further more test results to come through.....

Covid needs to do one......But the vaccine shall be here soon....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Update Warning An Important Read Update December 2nd 2020

Good Evening

Since yesterday, we had another Covid test back it is positive is one of the younger kids, both the younger ones tested positive. One who had symptoms, and one without symptoms. Altogether there were 3 positive tests all 3 kids the older one is quite poorly and laid up in bed, loss their sense of smell and teste too and heart rate is high....... Plus 3 other tests come back one inclusive one of the kids and 2 negative results, in whch have to be re tested next week... One one he kids been retested this morning.....

Thank god the vaccine as been approved by the UK Government .........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Re: Update Warning An Important Read Update December 2nd 2020

Good Evening

The test that came inconclusive , but the Covid test were redone yesterday morning, the results came back at 2am this morning, testing positive thats child number 4 now. My sister did a test as she had been in contact with someone she got the all clear, and come back negative.... Its what it is, now the vaccine as been approved, its a way forward now at last.......

It normally takes 10 years to develop a vaccine, because Covid is so serious they developed the vaccine within 10 months, Everyone is okay and coping since the 4 kids tested positive over the last few days....... I guess just isolate and will get tested again to see if it comes back negative.......

By the time isolation is over the kids will be on their Christmas holidays..... Too right they will not go back until the new year.....

All stay safe........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hi

Almost a week in isolation, it had been worrying times, but all good and have been recovering,,,,,,

Love Hugs and Kisses