Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank U Marti A Great to Start 2021

Hey Marti

I received my calendar this morning, I am over the moon. I purchased the calendar on November 20th with my credit card...I received a text the moment I purchased the calendar...... Then Wednesday I got another text stating it has been shipped.....

Then I received it this morning. I am not too sure if it got delivered late last nite, whilst putting out the food waste at 17:30 yesterday nothing were there, then come this morning putting out the rubbish, it were on the doorstep..... I know Royal Mail are delivering parcels and packages leading up to Christmas up 21:00 hours and shall be all over the UK ...... Not sure for Sunday delivery though.......

The white envelope were quite cold, so it could have come last nite, no knock on the door either, but the postage shows to be signed for, it never gpt signed...... Maybe they did knock, but we had all the doors closed watching the TV........

Well at least I got mine, a few have not got theirs yet.......

Here is a pic September looking good so is March, I have posted on Twitter too a few pics than this under @Mantego23 .....

All urs will be here pretty soon, I received it first class.......

Take Care,

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator} xx