Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Almost Done

Hey Good Morning

We have been well organised this year We did all our Christmas Shopping online apart from a few things, where we had to go to Bletchley 6 miles from where we live, we avoided the main town centre 3 miles from where we live, as that will be heaving there and it's all in doors, where I had to get only 6 presents for the in laws......

Only waiting on 2 presents for one of the kids, then fully done..... One lot of monthly shopping coming today with some booze. then 2nd order coming Thursday full shop again with further Christmas bits...... The joint of ham shoulder pre ordered by phone collection December 23rd.... All the mince pies in most the booze is but got further booze coming today and Thursday and Christmas bits, all the stocking fillers in £20.00 per person for stocking fillers,,,,,,

Spent loads on presents and table presents too,,,,,, Our trees and Christmas decorations been 3 weeks today its has all been up and all gifts wrapped up including the cat and the dogs....

Look out for Christmas pics on my Facebook story that's out to public and timeline too, it is going to be a well posh Christmas with just 7 of us including my mum,,,,,Here is my Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz and my Twitter page @Mantego23 , I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone.........

This year as been a rotten year for loads of parents and non parents who have loss their jobs which no fault of theirs, or on furlough which 80 per cent pay.... We were quite lucky not be affected at all money wise... But the older kids are furloughed but they have been helped out with money situations by us ...... Some ppl have to been unable to get that extra help from loved ones....

2021 is going to be electric, now the vaccine is here.......

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx