Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Play It Safe Please Read

Good Evening

As Christmas approaches next week...... Rules are being relaxed on December 23rd to December 27th...... Please play it safe..... think of ur loved ones and the vulnerable too...... My mum is only 70, and me and my sisters and the kids have all played it safe.... We have seen our mum since lockdown lifted on August 1st.......

We have followed all the rules with social distancing, wore masks in public places, take Vitamin D..... Unfortunate 4 of the kids caught Covid 2 weeks ago......3 of the kids caught Covid from school, and the older one caught it from the 3 younger ones being in the same house hold, and the older one were hit harder with Covid, but lucky enough there was no hospitalisation... ...It had been a worrying time for us all.... But Isolation as now come to an end, but the kids have not gone back to school, and doing their school work online and via zoom.... In my opinion the kids will go back in the new year, ew cannot allow Christmas to be ruined......

So all play it safe for Christmas.........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx