Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
As We Prepare Please Read

Good Evening

Two thirds of the UK are now going to be in Tier 3. We move into Tier 3 from midnight tonite......Milton Keynes has been 311 per 100.000, we use to be one of the lowest......

I believe Manchester is remaining in Tier 3 and so is Leicester.... Hertfordfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey Havant, Essex, Bedfordshire and East Midlands our neighbours to Milton Keynes......... So please play it safe when the rules relax on December 23rd until December 27th...... We not going beyond, we are sticking to the original plan mixing with only one other household, it were going to be just 6 of us, but decided to allow one more nut that is it we have play it safe..........

London went into Tier 3 on Monday.......I think it is for the best, but is crippling some businesses, but the infection rates are in it still massively high, obviously lower than yesterdays figure 35,383 cases, and 532 deaths..... but 11,000 cases were missing from data in Wales... I will post the figures for today on my Twitter page @Mantego23, I will post more likely in the morning.....

Just all be all very vigilant......Stay Safe........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx