Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good Morning Please Read

Good Morning

I will write this all to the best of my knowledge.....I will be posting yesterdays figures up on my Twitter this morning on @Mantego23, now we have moved into Tier 3, should we crackdown and follow Northern Ireland rules and have a national lockdown after December 27th , in my opinion I think purely yes. Because the infection rates are now between 1.1 and 1.2. Or follow Scotland and have a Tier 4 .....Now the vaccine is here the government cannot afford to screw up....As ppl already had one dosage of the Pfizer vaccine with second dose in early January......

Third lockdown looking likely, as infection rates have increased very much......

The Prime Minister was asked on a visit to Greater Manchester, whether England would follow Northern Ireland in imposing tough restrictions after the festive period..... I think personally they should do.... Milton Keynes were one of the lowest in the UK, now we are 311 per 100,000 yikes that is a big spike... 4 of the kids in my family had it with the oldest one getting worse then the younger ones.....i posted masks off to my sister November 26th as she had run out, and I had loads I sent 20 to her it took just over 2 weeks to reach her. Before the kids contracted the virus....Anyway the kids are ok thank god and no longer in isolation, it were a very agonising time but everything were fine now, and isolation had begun November 30th but it is now complete.....The 3 younger ones contracted the virus and tested positive through school and passed it on to the older one who also tested positive, but everyone else tested negative...

Then my fears struck as we had been in contact with our Danielle and her kids and partner Tom....But phew they were ok......

But the reality is that the rates of infection have increased very much, in the last few weeks........

It comes amid reports millions, could be plunged into stricter Tier 4 restrictions in a post-Christmas crackdown....... I can see that coming into force.....

The plans for stricter measures come as health chiefs warn of the toll on frontline staff, and services from festive mixing.......

The Government has resisted calls to U-turn on the Christmas bubble arrangements, allowing 3 households to mix from December 23rd to December 27th........

I think ppl really get this, ppl do get this, all the evidence I am seeing, ppl really understand this is the time to look after, to think about, the elderly relatives, avoid spreading the disease...... I think it is common sense my mum is 70, and me and my sisters and the children have protected my mum through out pandemic..... We all stuck to the rules without seeing each other 4 months, we zoom called each other everyday without fail, done quizzes by zoom video call..... In August we only visited each other on very limited bases in the gardens, and we are very close family and we sacrificed this..... We rescheduled our Australian holiday twice now and now we go in September 2021, both my sisters rescheduled their holidays it is called sacrificing..... I miss live music too, we are all in the same boat.... Now the vaccine is here we will get there by April.... So yes we either need a 6 week lockdown or go to level 4 which is tier 4 level....

Keep it short, keep it small, have yourselves a very little Christmas, I am afraid, the way through this year...... keep it limited as much as possible, we have big Christmas but it is limited to 7 this year, it were going to be 6 of us it will be 7 now, and the other members of my family we are exchanging Christmas gifts no doubt, but that will get done Christmas Eve at social distance as we agreed in the garden.......

If we can do u can do it.......

Next year I have no doubt that as they roll out the vaccine, and all the other things that country is doing it will be very, very different indeed.....So please listen to all the guidelines we will be out of this mess by April......2021 is going to be a good year musicians have begun booking tours for mid to late 2021, we are all in this together please do not ruin it .......

Both Wales and Northern Ireland are planning a post-Christmas lockdown, to make up for the relaxation of rules..........

There appears to be growing consensus among ministers, that England may be heading the same direction.......

The Countrys tier system is very effective.......

But nothing about the possibility of a national lockdown after Christmas...... I say they should be a lockdown for at least 6 weeks only and may review in 3 weeks .......

Kids she learn online, the kids have been off this week, and learning online are speaking to their teachers through zoom, for those who cannot have their kids at home due to work and cannot work from home, or non internet access or no lap top pc or tablet or iPad then of course those kids will have to attend, at least there will less kids in school.... Thats how the kids caught the virus, it were contracted through school, and Jayden had a very high temperature on November 30th he were the first to test positive, followed by the 3 other kids, and that were a very scary time....

Around 38 million ppl – more than 2-thirds of Englands population – will be living under Tier 3 restrictions from today after it were announced new curbs on Thursday......

All stay safe and stay well and healthy.....Please adhere to the rules for ur own safety, we will get there it is one step closer of Covid going now the vaccination is here for Covid....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx