Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What A Shock Please Read

Good Evening

What a shock, I had full feeling really from September when came to rule of 6 first..... Then we decided that Christmas will be just 6...... Then when the circuit breaker came we still stayed positive .... and keeping to 6 ppl for Christmas .... Then the government decided that they will relax for the 5 days.. So it were extended to 10 ppl excluding the baby. then we gonna stick too to 7.... Now our Danielle and our Shannon has to go get meat in..... It is so wrong telling us all the last minute as Christmas 6 days away.... We are ending up in Tier 4 as from midnight tonite. it effects Buckinghamshire where we live, plus Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey , Kent and London too........

So a very quite Christmas, and mums the word she will not be alone she will be with us starting now..........
I have been speaking with Danielle and my sisters tonite, it is not a lot we can do...........We will exchange presents by leaving on the doorstep, when they arrive.........

All stay safe, as we go into Tier 4 tonite it is all for the right reason, infection rates are high, and as i said this about a Tier 4 this morning, I think I spoke too soon, they could have started it from December 27th...... Well it is done now.......

A quite Christmas it is......

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx