Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Shocking News Please Read Important Information

Good Morning All

The figures are in for today from the last 24 hours, and they are really shocking worst ever seen cases wise, death highest since start of pandemic......

I will write this information, to what I heard to the best of my knowledge, and be accurate as I can be.....

I will post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 , it shall be around morning time ......

The latest R number is estimated at 1.1 to 1.3 with a daily infection growth rate, range of 1 per cent to 6 per cent as of December 23rd 2020,,,,,,,,,,This quite shocking, when I heard this I was shocked.......

Symptoms ......

Fever
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Chills
Repeated shaking with chills
Muscle pain
Headache
Sore throat
New loss of taste or smell
Very Rare An Upset Stomach

I think these patients, may be some of the hitherto hidden carriers that have facilitated the rapid spread of COVID-19......

Another new strain of Covid-19 has been detected in the UK,, which has originated from South Africa with 2 confirmed cases.....When I heard, I were shocked......

I can see Essex, Norfolk, Sussex, the rest of Surrey, Oxfordshire and Hampshire, will enter Tier 4 restrictions from Boxing Day. Mark my word this will happen, as shocking figures are soaring.......Not good news u all wanna hear just 2 days before Christmas.......

Where I am East Anglia on the border of the Midlands, there has been a significant number of new variant cases rising. It is really scary.........

In these extraordinary times editorial independence has never been more important...... Because no one sets the agenda, they can keep delivering high-impact, trustworthy information each and every day.........Free from commercial or political influence, they can report fearlessly on world events and challenge those in power........

Stay Safe......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx