Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas Marti 25/12/2020

Hey Marti

I knew u will drop by Christmas Day.......Obviously I could not listen straightaway, but I finally did.... What a year we have had with this Covid .... We all got through it- Only on Christmas Eve, I learnt my cousin from oversea Toronto Canada had passed away with COVID on December 23rd 2020......It is so scary......

But any way our Christmas were small, we had a splendid day, Mia playing on her PlayStation she got part of her Christmas presents.....

I were spoilt rotten, from perfumes to boots to clothes to pjs to creams Dove to a black velvet jewellery box ... We even had table presents. It were quite Christmas, I feel sorry for those on their own Christmas Day.... 2021 there is going to be a big change for the sure now thx vaccine is here...

My other family members we exchanged presents Christmas Eve in the garden, I feel so bad that I could not invite them in......

All stay safe - I am off to bed now it is Boxing Day - Happy holidays 2021 is going to be spectacular year- U say you have an announcement in ur news letter cannot wait Marti......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx