Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Lucky

Hi

Noticed a weird sort of smell 5 weeks ago, it smelled of gas, but sometimes the smell was fading.....Then just after 21;00hrs the smell got so strong, I said something is not right here it was strong than ever - Anyway I called the emergency gas engineer out - They said up to 4 hours but came out within 30 minutes, SGN engineer erected a gas leak in the kitchen that were slowing leaking....

Now no hot water central heating or cooker, SGN capped it off outside the property to make it safe - We are now using Immersion switch for hot water - We are using electric blow out heaters at the moment .....

I have to call Monday to get 2 emergency gas engineers to carrying out the repair Monday.....

Everything is safe.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Very Lucky

Noticed a weird sort of smell 5 weeks ago, it smelled of gas, but sometimes the smell was fading.....Then just after 21;00hrs tonite the smell got so strong, I said something is not right here it was strong than ever - Anyway I called the emergency gas engineer out - They said up to 4 hours but came out within 30 minutes, SGN engineer dectected a gas leak in the kitchen that were slowly leaking....

Now no hot water central heating or cooker, SGN capped it off outside the property to make it safe - We are now using Immersion switch for hot water - We are using electric blow out heaters at the moment .....

I have to call Monday to get 2 emergency gas engineers to carrying out the repair Monday.....

Everything is safe.....

Reposted .....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx