Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It’s Been One Difficult Week Please Read Thank U 09/01/2021

Good Evening

I received my medical report yesterday and today.....

It was very scary one week ago, that made the paramedics concerned my blood pressure were extremely dangerously high 200/100 my oxygen level was low....

I have been put on Steroids 6 a day, plus antibiotics, plus the hospital stabilised me and I put on the nebuliser- And now been put on blood pressure medication called Ramipril to start off with for life, not been put on artery blocker yet..... I have to be monitored- I have to see the nurse on January 25th......

My COPD has worsened also, thats why I am
on steroids...... I have now been taken off Naproxen, as that would not work with the blood pressure medication....My VTE is always flaring up.... I was so fit until 2017, my CPOD was found out in December 2017 following a flu vaccine by my employer that all back office staff in HR and Management were recommended to have it due to a lot off due to flu that took me to hospital not knowing my COPD was starting but I was diagnosed in February 2018 properly then my VTE problems started in July 2018... I collapsed September 2018 on my Employer premises, then I was rushed to hospital, where I was admitted blood levels checked MRI scans started happening ultra sounds and further investigations into my health started then in 2019 diabetes occurred too,....Just one thing after the other, my body cannot handle anymore, the diabetes is under control now.....

But last Saturday was very scary.... My family my mum is really worried for me ...... I have been having bed rest, but today I felt worse, feeling very fatigue... Naproxen is the meds stopped, my night tablet dosage increased ......

I keep an inhaler by me at all times....My sister as COPD too at Stage 3 , my mum is worried for us both ..... My younger sister passed away in September 2000 - My mum has 5 daughters with just 4 of us left now..... My dad passed away in April 2007..... My poor mum been through loads..... plus my niece and nephew illnesses too.... We get through it each day......

Here are my reports..... I hope u do not find it alarming I could have had a stroke or heart attack, it is all to go with stress the medication I am the pain I am in everytime.. All as I can say, I am very lucky to be here - My family needs me .....

I have also posted to my Facebook yesterday, it is public here is my link to my page https://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz or type my full name in it will come up - I also posted on Twitter page yesterday .......

Stay safe .....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx